Богемия

Объявление

| Список ролей | Сюжет | Поиск партнера | Вопросы к администрации | Правила | Шаблон Анкеты | Объявления |

Причудливое переплетение гротеска и романтики. Мир, в котором совсем рядом с людьми нашли себе место волшебники и ведьмы, сатиры и нимфы, кентавры и гоблины. По неизведанным землям Богемии до сих пор бродят создания, ставшие мифами для людей. Память о некоторых из них сохранилась лишь в средневековых бестиариях и народных преданиях. На разработку концепции игры повлияло множество литературных произведений и художественных фильмов: "Лабиринт", "Алиса в стране чудес", "Интервью с вампиром", "Десятое королевство", "Сон в летнюю ночь" и другие. А также мифы, легенды, народные предания и суеверия.

Объявления: Рейтинг игры NC-21. Проект заморожен. Задавайте вопросы, если наберется много желающих, может, что-то придумаем. Копирование любых материалов форума запрещено.

Бельгия: Прохладное осеннее утро. Жизнь горожан идет своим чередом. Частный детектив размышляет над новыми загадочными исчезновениями. Гоблины присматривают королю "подарок". Маги и вампиры держатся в тени.
Богемия: Сегодня солнечный день. В Совсем далеком королевстве происходят волнения, требуется созыв глав Совета по поддержанию магического равновесия в связи с участившимися случаями контактов с людьми. Король гоблинов продолжает искать воспитанника и планирует встречу нового гостя, который сам решил пожаловать в лабиринт.

Более подробно о ближайших событиях можно прочитать в теме "Действия в игре".

Администратор: Джарет

Секретарь-архивариус:
Теренс М. Фибиус
Беспристрастный страж:
Флориан-Матис Девуаре

В команду требуются:
гейм-мастера для проведения
квестов, пиар-агент.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Богемия » Регистрация » Кристина, человек

Кристина, человек

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 240

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say that you've done a superb job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Firefox. Outstanding Blog!

Hello, I want to subscribe for this webpage to get most recent updates, so where can i do it please help out.

Hello, yes this post is actually nice and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

It's perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may just I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to read more issues about it!

Good day! I simply want to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have got right here on this post. I will be returning to your blog for more soon.

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are nice for new people.

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I find this matter to be actually one thing which I feel I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely vast for me. I am looking forward to your next post, I'll attempt to get the dangle of it!

Hi, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's actually excellent, keep up writing.

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Cheers!

If you would like to obtain a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply such techniques to your won webpage.

Hello Dear, are you truly visiting this web page daily, if so then you will without doubt get pleasant experience.

I have read several excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you place to create such a magnificent informative site.

I do accept as true with all of the concepts you have introduced on your post. They're very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for novices. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

I for all time emailed this website post page to all my friends, for the reason that if like to read it then my friends will too.

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to give something again and help others like you aided me.

whoah this weblog is wonderful i like reading your articles. Stay up the good work! You realize, a lot of persons are looking round for this info, you could help them greatly.

It's great that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our dialogue made here.

Вы здесь » Богемия » Регистрация » Кристина, человек

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно