Богемия

Объявление

| Список ролей | Сюжет | Поиск партнера | Вопросы к администрации | Правила | Шаблон Анкеты | Объявления |

Причудливое переплетение гротеска и романтики. Мир, в котором совсем рядом с людьми нашли себе место волшебники и ведьмы, сатиры и нимфы, кентавры и гоблины. По неизведанным землям Богемии до сих пор бродят создания, ставшие мифами для людей. Память о некоторых из них сохранилась лишь в средневековых бестиариях и народных преданиях. На разработку концепции игры повлияло множество литературных произведений и художественных фильмов: "Лабиринт", "Алиса в стране чудес", "Интервью с вампиром", "Десятое королевство", "Сон в летнюю ночь" и другие. А также мифы, легенды, народные предания и суеверия.

Объявления: Рейтинг игры NC-21. Проект заморожен. Задавайте вопросы, если наберется много желающих, может, что-то придумаем. Копирование любых материалов форума запрещено.

Бельгия: Прохладное осеннее утро. Жизнь горожан идет своим чередом. Частный детектив размышляет над новыми загадочными исчезновениями. Гоблины присматривают королю "подарок". Маги и вампиры держатся в тени.
Богемия: Сегодня солнечный день. В Совсем далеком королевстве происходят волнения, требуется созыв глав Совета по поддержанию магического равновесия в связи с участившимися случаями контактов с людьми. Король гоблинов продолжает искать воспитанника и планирует встречу нового гостя, который сам решил пожаловать в лабиринт.

Более подробно о ближайших событиях можно прочитать в теме "Действия в игре".

Администратор: Джарет

Секретарь-архивариус:
Теренс М. Фибиус
Беспристрастный страж:
Флориан-Матис Девуаре

В команду требуются:
гейм-мастера для проведения
квестов, пиар-агент.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Богемия » Регистрация » Королева <

Королева <

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 290

Bitcoin or Litecoin? Of course Litecoin!
My Litecoin Address: LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs
Send me Litecoin. Please. God bless you! Thanks.

I read this paragraph completely concerning the resemblance of most recent and previous technologies, it's amazing article.

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say that you've done a fantastic job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is fantastic, let alone the content!

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

We absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for you personally? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome web log!

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies after that he must be pay a quick visit this site and be up to date all the time.

Hi terrific website! Does running a blog like this take a massive amount work? I've absolutely no knowledge of computer programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I just needed to ask. Many thanks!

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all significant infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

If you wish for to improve your know-how just keep visiting this site and be updated with the most up-to-date news posted here.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful websites on the web. I am going to highly recommend this web site!

Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to convey her.

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Hi, this weekend is nice for me, since this moment i am reading this fantastic educational piece of writing here at my home.

Hi to every body, it's my first visit of this webpage; this blog includes awesome and genuinely fine data designed for readers.

Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you know afterward you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.

Вы здесь » Богемия » Регистрация » Королева <

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно